American Materials Company (AMC) was formed in 1999 and has grown into a leading aggregates supplier in the Carolinas, and proudly operating as a subsidiary of Summit Materials now since 2016. As we’ve grown, hauling of aggregates has become an integral part of our services in the Carolinas. Our operations are strategically located to serve the demanding needs of our customer base.
We believe employees are the key to our success, therefore, we build strong teams based on safe and honorable work practices. AMC is dedicated to achieving the highest level of excellence in the areas of safety, quality, service, delivery and cost. Every person at AMC plays a valuable role in achieving helps this mission.
With a heritage deeply-rooted in family owned construction materials businesses, which instilled integrity, a strong work ethic, and a will to win, AMC safely delivers unmatched quality and service on every project that go above and beyond what our customers expect.
AMC will grow safely and aggressively, while providing high-quality construction materials and unsurpassed service that delivers premium value to our customers, allowing AMC to become the provider of choice in the markets we serve.
- SAFETY is our #1 priority – Employee Driven Safety Process (bottom up, top down, meet in the middle approach)
- TEAMWORK – Work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and to help AMC win
- Develop relationships that make a positive difference in our CUSTOMER’S lives
- We value OUR PEOPLE, encourage their development and reward their performance
- Provide high QUALITY products and unsurpassed SERVICE that, together, deliver premium value to our customers
- We uphold the highest standards of INTEGRITY in all of our actions
- We are good citizens in the COMMUNITIES in which we live and work
- We exhibit a strong WILL TO WIN in the marketplace and in every aspect of our business
- We are PERSONALLY ACCOUNTABLE for delivering on our commitments